Thursday, January 10, 2008

Possible 2008 Projects

Well, one of the reasons for this blog is to document some SCA projects I wish to do over the coming year. But what projects should I do? I've listed below some projects that I'm interested in tackling, while some may be unrealistic, I'd like to see if I can manage it.
  • New set of Japanese armor.
  • Build a new kabuto with removable bar grill.
  • Create a new pair of fingered gauntlets.
  • Build a scaled working siege engine, preferably a trebuchet.
  • Build a camp bed that can be packed and transported easily.
  • Make more garb.
  • Make "other" armor & garb.
  • Make a cover or two for my shield.
  • Make a silk banner.
  • Make a silk banner frame.
  • Learn to make sushi.
  • Repair my tsunati.
That's all I can think of right now. That's 12 projects in 12 months, and some of those would take more than a month to complete. So I think I should be able to keep myself busy this 2008.

If anyone is reading this, and has a suggestion for a project you'd like me to try, and document, just send me an e-mail and let me know. I'm open to ideas.

Mata-ne


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: